Wednesday, December 5, 2007

With Love from Sweden


My dearest Therese and I
I sit and am teary-eyed. Home sick for many things, however precious and strange they might be. My dearest Therese has been ever so faithful to me. Every chance that has arisen she has gladly accepted my wish list, and yes hauled herself and her kids to the store. Purchased shopping carts full of candy..(no joke) and boxes of valling for our kids. I appreciate the time and the thoughtfulness. As Peter's bags opened up filled with candies, crackers, and presents we were all squealing like...............(well like you do at a good sale at Wal Mart!) With every slice of cheese I eat- Therese I think of you. Sigh, I miss you so much!
Dear, sweet, faithful friends are few and far between. When you find one you cherish them and hold them close! A huge thank you to the world's sweetest mamma!
Long live Sweden and every Swedish candy factory !!!!
HIP HIP HURRAY- HIP HIP HURRAY -HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!!!
A HUGE THANK YOU TO THERESE!
PS............ THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL!

No comments: