Friday, December 14, 2007

Mirror, Mirror on the wall...............

She looks like the spitting image of a girl I know, but who???
From the back, nope still can't tell if I know her.

Her twin, still not sure if we have met.


Just wondering if you recognize her? I know I don't.


I post this a little nervous. My husband is away for the weekend and he will return home to find another women. I am confident he will love her because I do. Even though I don't recognize her!

4 comments:

Connie said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Jättesnyggt Tammy! Grattis! Ja, han blir säkert förvånad men kanske också "nyförälskad" who knows ... Du är jättevacker!! KRAM från abh

Explore South Korea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Forut var det Julia Roberts stuk, varje gang vi ser Julia Roberts pa film sa kommenterar jag och tjejerna att det ar faster Tammy som showar i rutan men nu ar det mer Brad Pitt "syrran" som ar i farten.
Red Carpet is waiting for you to enter!