


Sunday night was the Christmas program for the kids at church. All the little ones get to go on stage and sing a few songs. 6 weeks-to 6yrs old, sounds simple. Especially when you think it is only 8 minutes. I mean, come on right? Maybe that is what a 13 yr old would think! After a few years with kids and being around little ones for a few MINUTES you understand that the above task my friend- is a huge one! All 116 kids ages, 6 weeks to 6yrs, managed to get one stage a charm the audience as usual. That including Julia at her very own microphone and Emma stage left doing her own song and dance routine. (and hysterically waving to her "papa")! I am buying the DVD to watch it all again! Julia took the mic off it's stand and was laughing at me cuz she knew I couldn't do anything to her in front of like 1,000 people! Then she start to spin the mic stand as she sings??? Where did she get that from? I asked her how she thought it went up there ( Honestly, I was silently just a little annoyed with her little act) she says " I think the mic was not up loud enough, I couldn't hear myself at all"! I am sure all this drama comes straight from my genes! Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:
LOL! Of course the mic wasn't up loud enough, what is a program without a little drama? I will have a story this Sunday, wait and see!
Post a Comment