I should watch what I say. I have been in a dark tunnel of to many tasks, work stress, not many good solutions and lots of projects and not enough time to make it all happen the way I feel it should be done. Telling a few....I wish I could see the light at the end of the tunnel. If I can make it till the end of summer "the glimmer of light" trip I will be ok.....kind of feel like the below picture shows how I feel inside about getting to take a vacation to Sweden by myself. Ok, maybe it isn't totally acurate...add a couple tears. Now that is better. For the record this couldn't happen with out the "village" who this time is my family in MN! Love that!
Snart kommer jag.....oj oj oj....FY VA KUL VI SKA HAAAA!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Counting the days!!!!
När när NÄR? :oD
Post a Comment