Tuesday, May 11, 2010

And then came a new thought

Yesterday-Peter dropped a thought in my head. Bonus point lots of them ready to expire! Would i want to head off to Sweden? Humm, yah!I assumed he meant me and kids in tow. But he offered and said if we figure out the "kid" part then just GO.

Oh how I miss my girls Tessan....and Frida, not to mention all the family.

I am weird, I think often of Granby Centrum, ICA and walls of candy. Swedish worship, Livets Ord and fika lots of fika.

Almost can't let myself think I could take a trip alone. Weird, silent, uncomfortable...same time....divine, serene, relaxing and could what the doctor ordered!

WANTED-Support person and childcare support to 4 beautiful children for at least a week...will pay in frozen meals, baked goods and dog kisses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HallelujahhhhH!!!!
Sounds like a great idea....=)
My guestroom is ready för you any time!!!!!

Skulle vara så gripande kuuul!

Kraaaammmmm!!!!

Hörnqvist-pinglan!

Frida said...

I will be praying that it all works out....how exciting if you could come....iiiiii!!!!!

Anna said...

Oh, det låter trevligt! Själva åker vi den 21a, ser fram emot att se Sverige igen!!

G said...

You can drop them off in MN with me!