I am medium!!
Oh, ohhhh soooooo medium
and thats why!!!
I am mediummmmm
God knows that
I am medium!!!
And you know, I know
medium!!!
Thats whyI love
medium!
Emma is always writing her own little ditties and songs. Usually they are like are about God or the first thing she sees. Which can create a interesting combo. I will remember the medium song, she sang it loud all the way to the pool. I think Hannah Montana would have a hit if she sang that.
Em is a true Swede , "lagom e bast!" alltsa medium! Sorry it is a Swedish joke....mediocre is the best? See it isn't funny in English!
Be glad God made you medium!
3 comments:
That's so cute. Miles says he's just a medium boy all the time! The other day he told me his tummy was just a medium tummy and that's why he was full, silly kiddos, where do they get this stuff?!
Emma's insight always strikes me as original. I think she is far from medium. Just over the top funny.
born in sweden, what can I say...
Post a Comment