I admit it, the cake is not made by me.
I admit, my kids didn't care.
I admit, my husband did notice and was shocked.
I admit, I liked the hassle free version of a store bought cake decorated cute by me =).
I admit as much as I liked it, I will not be buying cakes in the future.
I admit it feels like I cheated.
I admit- I am weird like that, plus-homemade tastes way better!
I admit that I am glad the birthday party train has stopped for awhile.
Thus ends my confessions.
I admit, my husband did notice and was shocked.
I admit, I liked the hassle free version of a store bought cake decorated cute by me =).
I admit as much as I liked it, I will not be buying cakes in the future.
I admit it feels like I cheated.
I admit- I am weird like that, plus-homemade tastes way better!
I admit that I am glad the birthday party train has stopped for awhile.
Thus ends my confessions.
2 comments:
Stora tjejen nu!! Fina dekorationer med!
Your´s has ended, our b-day train is coming :oP
Post a Comment