Friday, June 5, 2009

Reverse Flashback, if that is possible

We had Em's preschool graduation a few weeks ago. Time flies both in getting this posted and watching her blossom. She is so special, nurturing and mothering to all her friends. She even would like to marry Connor, because he is so kind. One word for that-"oj". Being that her and I are middle children I "feel" her joy and pain all to much. This night was a special nite for her, mostly cuz it was all about her. She was proud and had an extra twinkle in her eye. Even had her "farmor" (aka grandma) there to watch proudly from the crowd. Can you believe it I only shed a tiny tear? Not bad for a "cryer" like myself. Good going Em, you make us so happy and give us more laughs than you even understand!






1 comment:

jaymetrell said...

Aw! Cap and gown and all! She does look so grown up! =)