Tam, I thought I mentioned that some time ago, in SLC, or maybe I did not - hope it was ok, it looks like it though :o)
Yes, she has been my inspiration, I wanted to catch that little girls dreaming when she was into beauty and princesses and all that - then I remembered the sweet pic you sent me long time ago, it was perfect - the art piece is called "everybody has got a dream II" :o)
1 comment:
Tam, I thought I mentioned that some time ago, in SLC, or maybe I did not - hope it was ok, it looks like it though :o)
Yes, she has been my inspiration, I wanted to catch that little girls dreaming when she was into beauty and princesses and all that - then I remembered the sweet pic you sent me long time ago, it was perfect - the art piece is called "everybody has got a dream II" :o)
Post a Comment