Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oh how Swede it is!

So here is the first entry about "our almost summer vacation"
We headed off to Sweden for 2 weeks and it was a totally great vacation. Wonderful company,relaxed, enjoyed the kids. We showed the kids around and were amazed what they remembered not the least how Julia's Swedish came right back! Unbelievable! Here are a few pics....this is taking longer than I thought so I will get alot of the pictures up here (only over 500 to look thru!) We are home now and trying our darendest to kick the jetlag! Please Lord let them sleep tonight!!!!

Enjoy the pics!

Therese hubby Josef giving Erik a try in the digger


You just want to squeeze him he is sooo cute!


The sign says Vistors Welcome....


So cute!


Not sure why I like the pic below...Therese and I look like we are giving orders and Frida looks cute and happy on cloud nine....oh well...it makes me giggle


Frida and Daniel hosted a little get together for us, Frank and I were chillin here


The hostess with the mostess!! My darling Therese, you are the best babe! Tack for allt!


In the woods on a picnic



Selma and Julia at the new IKEA play place


This is digital proof Frank was on this trip

Erik probably screaming Nooooo Joel!!! LOL.


Daniel and Frida in the kitchen making yummy dessert


Grillmaster Daniel

Here is Jules and Selma her bff in Sweden

1 comment:

Frida said...

Nice pics!!!! I realised I only took like 5 pictures while you were here...geez....
Anyway...Selma found Eriks chain yesterday...forgot to ask where....
Loved having you here!!! Missing you already! Kram kram