Sunday, March 8, 2009

Soon and very soon

We have been out house shopping for the right house for us and looking and calculating. What a job. We are going to (if all falls into place) be buying a house in a newly developed area in the southern area. The commute will be 10 min longer but with 4,500 square feet, a backyard and a killer view I will not complain! The kids are so excited to get there own rooms-I am excited to paint there rooms!


Frank will not get his own room-he will have to share the office till he is not glued to my hip! But I am planning on giving him the honor to let this be the inspiration to the room. My friend Jess is so talented and made this for him-I picked it up from the mailbox on my way home from the hospital! No bad service eh!!! Thanks Jess-we love it!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Glad you love it, girl! And I DID NOT forget about your ID tags...they are coming I promise. Things have been crazy, but that is no excuse for them taking this long. In fact...I am going to go work on them right now. Congrats on the new house!