Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The winner of the mystery pic is........

Sarah!

Check out this posting to see the pic...

She guessed it ...Sweet potato casserole! I brought a sweet potato casserole to thanksgiving at our dear friend and my boss's place for Thanksgiving day. He was just going give the marshmallow a little color under the brioler...10 min later....we lifted the whole layer conveinantly off the top =)Trust me a great story to tell over and over again to raze him!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It's always nice to know I can pick out random burned foods...what's that say about my cooking?!

Keri said...

Ha! Totally forgot about that. Hey, whats your new address...I have a Christmas card sitting here for you and I think I forgot to ever ask you for the address, nice huh?
Hoping the little one comes soon - and drink on, please. Business is slow, keep me employed. Just kidding. A little caffeine never hurt anyone. Love ya