Today many miles away across a very big ocean was the going home celebration of Peter's grandmother....."mormor". I wish I had time and energy enough to translate all my brother in law Johan wrote about her in his blog. It was very nice and made me more home sick for Sweden than ever. It will be strange not to have mormor there to visit. I never had the privledge to know her before she had a stroke. But I can see in her legacy (children,grandkids and great grandkids)what an amazing woman of prayer she was.Here is the link to see some pics that my sister in law Malin took at the cemetary and afterwards. It would have meant the world to Peter to be there with them all today but life is what it is and soon on the heels of this a new life will be born.
You will be missed mormor but now you are finally home with your Savior...........
1 comment:
I know how it feels, I missed my grandpas (morfars) funeral due to the c-section with Milton. One life ends and one starts. It was just one day inbetween.
We missed you very much. We had such a great time all together. One big happy family. The idea came up to get together for a BIG christmas celebration any year soon. It is you guys (fl-team included) we are waiting for ;O) so WHEN?
Post a Comment