Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Until we meet again Tulsa

I sit here at almost 1am and can barely see straight! I felt a deep sense of responsibility to Tulsa....and that I had to say goodbye. However I couldn't muster up the courage to say goodbye. So it will be a farewell note.

To my Tulsa,

I have found love and joy in your boundaries.Security unspeakable in finding my place. I discovered treasure lay deep with in this city. More than just people, more than just friends. Tulsa you became my home. I vowed I never would come here more less love it and stay. God smiled, and gave me the nudge...so I came. The lessons I have learned here have made me into a much stronger woman. Because of this comfort and security it makes it hard to leave. I could stay forever.....but the calling is great and my obedience steadfast. So I take the steady steps on to the road. Out from your safety, out from your arms. God has given you to me, like a potter molds the clay.Thanks Tulsa for teaching me more than I could ever try to explain.

To end my farewell note I need to say. My heart holds a dear, dear place for every one of you who enriched my life while here.You all have placed a great part in my life.Thank you. I miss you so much it sounds very shallow to even say miss. It hurts, that seems to make the feeling. We love you all and hope to meet again soon.

OXOXOX

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you left yet?
................................

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
................................

You were obedient... so you shall eat the good of the land!

We love you and know that God has great things for you in SLC.

Sarah said...

Tulsa misses you.