It's official, you can get a hang over from just traveling! No alcohol involved, just airplane apple juice!It is no wonder I feel the way I do this morning after the marathon I have just run! I feel sad only about one thing, I was so busy I only took two pictures. Serious 2 pictures-that is out of character for me. That tells you how busy I was. Tues. started at 4am and ended around 11:30 pm. I was wasted. Wed. morning was 7:00 am till midnight and I only got a cat nap on the way home. To sum up the trip would be to say "I was happily insanely busy".We will see what comes of the job interview but regardless it was alot of fun and got to meet many wonderful people.
We got a house!!!! We secured a rental home which we had our heart set on =). That was picture #1 I took as I ran literally thru the house and checked it out, I thought I can't leave without taking one pic for the kids mostly. So here it is.

I will not even go into the story of getting the security deposit to them!!!Gotta love Bank of America's ever so strict anti theft protection plan-locked my card down and refused to fix it for me to do to some error (that is the mild version). But Thank the Lord, we figured it out! Here is pic number 2- I couldnt help but stare what was in my rear veiw mirror. I was blown out of my mind at God's creation.

Now it is off to work. Let's coffee can put a slight damper on travel hang over for today maybe a good nights sleep will help as well!
2 comments:
glad you are home snygging
Wow...seems like a very busy trip, indeed...Can't wait to come visit!!!
Post a Comment