Sunday, March 9, 2008

Blog Party! And Give Away!!

After getting the idea from another blogger, I've dated this post for next Friday, so it'll stay at the top of the blog for this entire week.***
Ultimate Blog Party 2008

Let's get this party started!I am a little wet behind the ears with the party stuff but this seems to be fun-prizes and all!

A little bit about myself! I am a stay at home mom with lots of little side jobs! I am married to my sweetheart of 8yrs. I am a Swedish world traveler, my hubby born and raised there. I love to paint,scrapbook, take pics, bungee jump, lip sync and yes addicted to American Idol! I also have a hobby side business called Spare Time Designs, (but what mom has spare time right?), making bracelets. This blog is my cyber line with all my friends near and far, most being overseas. I keep it real with alot of humor and "circus" stories about my life. Enjoy a laugh on me!

The Party spirit has taken over and I will do a give away! A free bracelet hand made by yours truly! The winner will be drawn randomly at the end of the blog party, March 14th. Thanks for visiting!! See all the color and styles below or visit www.myspace.com/sparetimedesigns. After you win we talk details sizing etc .....comment away now it's that easy!!







Prizes that I would love would be #'s 7,14,38,119,INTL 6,92. Anything you win is fun no matter what it is!

131 comments:

That Chick Over There said...

Those bracelets are gorgeous! You make those yourself? I am so impressed!

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!

Pretty bracelets.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love those bracelets! It is so nice of you to give one away.

Have a great blog party!

erin said...

pick me! pick me! lol

email me or call me, I have an idea for you :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely bracelets!

I'm inviting you to party with me!

Win some chocolate from my-sister-in-law and I...we blog about CHOCOLATE...me from Australia...and her from Michigan. Here's the link: http://thechocolistas.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

What am I doing in Australia? I married an Aussie...and moved to Brisbane, leaving my family and friends and all the right-side-of-the-road drivers in America.

Win a handmade pocket place mat from my blog Comfort Joy Designs. Here's the link:
http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

Want to know more about life in Australia? Visit my A Cup of Joy site where I keep up with my family and friends in America. Here's the link:
http://acupofjoy.wordpress.com/

Happy Partying!

Anonymous said...

I love the look of your bracelets!
Elaine
emrosser@shaw.ca

Lissa Jane said...

I'd be interested to know how you make those bracelets they are pretty cool!

Happy blog party to you!

Lissa
I got your link from Phyl's blog and I LOVE your new kitchen..

Cherrye said...

Those are really really cute. Consider me interested! :-)

Milk Mama said...

Cool! Hope I'm picked! I think your life sounds interesting! I'd love to world travel!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I love it, hittade just din blogg som a comment at "scraphappyinohio".
Det skulle vara toppen att vinna ett av dina fina armband.
I'm Swedish with an American husband, vi blandar språken hej vilt at our house.I will definitly come back and visit your blog.

Phyl said...

Thank you for stopping by my Birthday Give-A-Way!

I LOVE your bracelets...especially the RED one..lol.

I am adding you to my RSS Feed.

Phyl

Anonymous said...

Pick Me, Pick Me!

Terra

Little Piddles said...

Thanks for stopping by my party. Those bracelets are so cool! Please enter me!

LINDALSHOT said...

Happy Happy!
Those are beautiful.

Fangirl Jen said...

Those are so cool and unique.

Anonymous said...

Pick Me Pick Me, if I don't win one, can I buy one?

SuperP

USMCWife said...

Very nice bracelets!

ky2here said...

Everything old is new again! As a child of the 60's, let me tell you you've improved on a good thing. Groovy!

trishden said...

Gorgeous bracelets! Thanks!

Deborah said...

Very nice...from elegant to sporty.

agordon10 said...

i'd love the red one.

peg42 said...

Thank you so much for offering this giveaway. These braclets are so pretty. I love the red ones. Thanks again and please enter me.

vboackle said...

these are so nice.vboackle@aolcom

diesel51 said...

These are so novel. You are very talented.

kmbennet said...

cool bracelets. thanx for the contest

idahomom said...

Party time. Great bracelets. Thanks for the chance.

monica said...

hose bracelets are hot, love the clear one!

Anonymous said...

Those a really great.

Unknown said...

Oooo...those are really cool and unique looking. You wouldn't have to worry about the baby breaking them by pulling on them.

bison61 said...

pretty bracelets - I liked the wide red, black and white

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Alice said...

cute :0)

Anonymous said...

who wouldn't like these bracelets?

Kimberly B. said...

What pretty bracelets! And with spring right around the corner, I could use some wrist decor!

Unknown said...

Those are cute!! I would love to win!

tatertot374 said...

very very nice. thank you

msrodeobrat said...

these are so cute

mogrill said...

I love this! Thanks for the chance

mogrill@comcast.net

Unknown said...

The bracelets are really nice, you've done a fantastic job, I especially the clear with white one.

sillelin said...

Please add my entry.

KISSaholic4life said...

Your bracelets ROCK!

Anonymous said...

These are too cool! Love how they look!

Unknown said...

cool, i like the ones with bubbles

Superdumb Supervillain said...

Great party favors! Come enter my contests, too...

Anonymous said...

Aren't they cute! I'd love to win. Thank you!

Marissa said...

Those are pretty funky bracelets. I like them... especially the ones with the bubbles in them. So fun!
Thanks,
Marissa :)
md-sweeps (at) hotmail (d0t) com

mousitch said...

What a cool idea!

Anonymous said...

oh my goddess!!! what beautiful work!!! would love to have one!

Anonymous said...

heyy mrs. T tripple O.G.
u k its me ur BFF.
u should prolly let me winn ;]]

--the coolest person in the world.

jessh1218 said...

I love, love, love your bracelets!! Please pick me!

cluster77 said...

I love the black ones. THey are so creative.

Anonymous said...

really really cute bracelets

toasters lie said...

those are very cool

janetfaye said...

I love your cute bracelets!

Samantha P said...

ooo, i'm in love with the smoked gray with bubbles, so cute!

Meredith said...

Wow! Very interesting. A potential for all kinds of creations. Who knew?

Anonymous said...

Love them! They can be casual or dressy!!

Jenny
jfg06001(at)cub.uca.edu

Karrie said...

these are really cute

Sylvia P said...

those are sooo creative, i've never seen anything like them!

Anonymous said...

beautiful bracelets, i'd love to win one

*Tanyetta* said...

love these! count me in. thank you.

Kari said...

Lovely bracelets!!! Thanks for the contest :)

Theresa N. said...

yOUR A VERY TALENTED LADY, LOVE YOUR BRACELETS!!

Theresa N.
weceno@yahoo.com

misternat1 said...

sign me up - granddaughter would love these

danosor said...

great prize

Uniquely Yours said...

These are really neat! If you get a chance stop by and visit me at my site.

sherryp said...

love the bracelet

Anonymous said...

Awesome bracelets
Jo1brat@aol.com

PAIGE said...

Cool bracelets. Love your site!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! And nice to meet you! Party on!
dansan826 at yahoo.com

bfox74 said...

I like these!

maweisberg said...

i want to win

Anonymous said...

I like things that are different and these are just the ticket!

Anonymous said...

Those bracelets are adorable! I'd love to win one.

kdkdkd said...

I really like the clear ones, very retro cool!

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE!!!

amanda
dakotakaylee@comcast.net

Angela said...

Soo Pretty!!


I blogged you too
http://www.prizeatron.com

Jinxy and Me said...

Your bracelets look GREAT!

strawberry3d said...

oh man i love those bracelets

Anonymous said...

very pretty

mar said...

this is so fine - i would love to win this - thank you

Gloria said...

Hi, it is really nice to meet you! Your bracelets are awesome!

Betsy said...

Hello!

I love the 2nd bracelet!

momloder said...

Tammy - I left you a wonderful comment only to find out I had to sign up! I am so new at this and have no clue. I still don't understand the whole concept, but I do understand WIN! Be blessed and have a great day. I pray you have great success!

Robin Loder

Anonymous said...

sooo beautiful!

Anonymous said...

sounds fun. I love parties!

Tarasview said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Love your blog... come visit when you have a minute!

www.tracyecakes.blogspot.com

EmiliaV said...

Count me in please :)

Anonymous said...

I love bracelets! Thanks!
lusizova@rambler.ru

maryjanyne said...

love the bracelet

Anonymous said...

cool braceletes, i'll take one =p.

krystald88@hotmail.com

Lagniappe said...

Scandinavian design, you can't beat it!

Anonymous said...

very pretty

Susan W said...

cool looking bracelets!
I hope I win!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the great contest

enter me please

pethof (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you make those! I'm amazed.

Anonymous said...

Cool! I like them!

Unknown said...

love these! Very modern

kristilb19 said...

I LOVE THESE! GOOD TASTE!

redron said...

great prize

Jessilyn82 said...

These are really beautiful and unique, you did an amazing job! Thanks for the fun contest!

Anonymous said...

Hello, it's nice to meet you, welcome to the party even though we are coming to the end... it has been fun, hasn't it? Hopefully I will see you again soon.

Anonymous said...

I love these bracelets. The remind me of the 60's.
kathleenyohanna@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! It's nice to "meet you". Your bracelets are very beautiful as well as unique. Let's get the party started.

silverbele said...

The bracelets are great and would go with my clothes.

Becca said...

These look gorgeous!

Becca said...

These are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your bracelets.
They're so glamorous and sexy and fashion forward.
It's amazing that you make them yourself.
My favorite is the clear ons.
Thank you for this generous contest.

-Allie
tonylethal@aol.com

Miranda said...

i love the clear bracelets,, please enter me thanks

Aisling said...

These bracelets are very unique and attractive.

Terri Dell said...

very nice bracelets.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! im in

littlelatina
edq143 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I love your bracelets.

Erica G said...

Nice pieces!

carissaad said...

Beautiful bracelets.

Carissa

carissaad at gmail dot com

Brooke said...

These are really fabulous!! If I win I'm giving one to my stepdaughter. She'll LOVE it!!!

masonsgranny59 said...

ty 4 the neat contest! nice bracelets!

jennem said...

I've never seen handmade jewelry quite like these. Would love to show one off!

Catrina Pomerleau said...

These are very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Nice bracelets, good job!
Keep up the good blogs...:)

Helen said...

What a gorgeous bracelet!

Alea said...

oh, what a great idea! I bet it's fun to work with that stuff. Those look really great!

toyota said...

The bracelets are very nice. Would be excited to win. please enter me. thanks.

Anonymous said...

I can see wearing these in the summer with shorts and a t-shirt or dressing them up! Great !

Anonymous said...

Love the easy functional jewelry
rosans4@insightbb.com

Anonymous said...

CLASSY!!! Your braclets are so neat. I love the ones with the bubbles inside. They are classy and I would love to know how you do them. Thank you :)
gilbreth1127@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Those bracelets are so pretty and unique. Thanks for giving me a chance to be a winner.

Anonymous said...

Cute bracelets

dolls123 (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Love the bracelets; Best of luck to all who eneter

Charlene Kuser said...

These bracelets are fantastic.I
love the colored ones.I wish I could do that!You are very crafty
and thanks for the contest.Happy
blog party

mrstrooper said...

Very different!