Thursday, May 28, 2015

Road Back to Swaziland

Hi Friends and Family!

Worst Blogger ever is back! Man, I need to get better at this!

I am headed back to glorious Swaziland Africa in October! I am thrilled and very honored to be co-leading this trip with my friend Andrea Townsend. We are taking a team of 17 over to work and serve the area of Ekudzeni. I am beyond excited to have my feet on African dirt again and to be running and playing with hundred of precious orphans once again.

Here is a lovely drawing by my friend Rebecca Craven, from a picture I took on my last trip to Africa of my feet on the soil of the Carepoint. It is with that verse in my heart for life I do truly pray “Here am I, Lord send me.”

I am reaching out asking for your prayers first off for this team! Many challenges will surely arise along the way but I know nothing is to big for God. I would love prayers for wisdom and strength for Andrea and I as we lead as well. I am still fundraising to cover the costs of my trip and would love to invite you to join “my trip” in that way if you feel so lead to do so. You can send a check w/ memo line Tammy Holm-Swaziland to:

K2 The Church
5049 Murray Blvd
Murray, UT 84123

Or give online through K2’s website see link below) with a note “Tammy Holm Swaziland Trip”

https://k2thechurch.securegive.com

Thanks for your support!

No comments: