May is going to be huge for us as a family.
So much is going to be happening in the next 30 days.
Pray for us as we are seeing steps in our foster/adoption journey. I really hope in a couple weeks to give a more detailed update on where we are at in the process. God works opposite of how we do-at least it feels that way. It is funny, that the series we are going through at church is called just that "Opposite Way".
We have started the ball rolling with expanding our family, we have someone in mind. We have no control, so that is the best place to be in (I guess) when needing God to show off His amazing power. Now we are in a holding pattern until the week of May 22nd. Nothing like perfecting the patience "thing"!
Not like there is much going on that week in our lives, our church-my workplace-is going thru the biggest transition in the history of it's existence!
Words to describe how I am feeling this month of May-
Excited.
Giddy.
A little bit freaked.
Anxious.
Nervous.
In Awe.
Full of faith.
Edge of my seat.
So much is going to be happening in the next 30 days.
Pray for us as we are seeing steps in our foster/adoption journey. I really hope in a couple weeks to give a more detailed update on where we are at in the process. God works opposite of how we do-at least it feels that way. It is funny, that the series we are going through at church is called just that "Opposite Way".
We have started the ball rolling with expanding our family, we have someone in mind. We have no control, so that is the best place to be in (I guess) when needing God to show off His amazing power. Now we are in a holding pattern until the week of May 22nd. Nothing like perfecting the patience "thing"!
Not like there is much going on that week in our lives, our church-my workplace-is going thru the biggest transition in the history of it's existence!
Words to describe how I am feeling this month of May-
Excited.
Giddy.
A little bit freaked.
Anxious.
Nervous.
In Awe.
Full of faith.
Edge of my seat.
1 comment:
I'm so excited to hear what happens next week. Keep me in the loop!
Post a Comment