Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Masterpiece a memory ...


I remember living in Uppsala, Sweden when Jewels was like 3. We lived on the 5th floor of an apartment building and I thought the view was great. (now I really have a nice view!) Jewels looked out one night at sunset and said in Swedish "Jesus, painted the sky for me". I marveled at the orange and pink sky and how she formulated that thought into words. Sometimes as I look out the kitchen window I think the same thought. Below is the view now and God's paintings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agree: Jesus painted the sky for me! A few days ago I was by the Red Sea and saw an amazing sun set! The sun went down behind the Egypt mountains in the desert and the palm trees was slowly moving in the warm wind. Such a wonderful God we have who has created all this just for us to rejoice!
Love from farmor