I have given into the many people asing for pictures. Thanks you guys-I finally cleared my kitchen island and made it look nice for once!
We love our new home, it is peaceful and I can say I loooove to sit and work from home watching the clouds come billowing over the mountain tops and over our house. Not sure if it is the location or huge windows. But it is so relaxing.
The silence fell this past week as the packing peanuts settled and the grandparents and my sister all went home. Many tears as usual were shed, and this time it seems as if the girls have matured a bit and really realize how much they miss everyone.
Here is the best I could do for pictures...
Dishwashing motivation
Below is the Living room with huge windows and is open to the 2nd floor
Below is the kids homework room-or for the sake of enjoyment we will call it the creativity room. Cuz who wants to go the the "homework" room?
Below is the Dining room
5 comments:
Love the pics! Didn't know you all went to the ice castle! (Ice castle, right?) Miss you guys! G
Love it!!!! Can't wait to come visit!!! Hopefully not too far in the future. Kraaaam
Vad fint huset är!! Förstår att ni älskar det!!
Oh - I do miss you all! Such lovely pictures! Enjoy!!!
ABH
Wow, what a gorgeous house.
I wish I lived close enough to get in on the cooking club! How fun.
Post a Comment