Wednesday, January 20, 2010

back and forth

Going back in forth to private or public. I guess 4 people read this and I don't have time or energy to send every invites. So I hope my plan works making the new name a bit less invading on my privacy. Long story, not a blog story prob. ever.

I am not promising more entries in 2010 maybe promising less. I don't know.

It would make may week to read any comments from anyone that stops by. Let me know your there, sometimes that is nice =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tamster im here reading your blog and i enjoy it a lot!!! and the photos
kramar till dig

keep blogging!

Rosita

Messy and Wonderful said...

COMMENT!!!!!

I'm here. I'm reading. If you're not writing, I'll just admire your pretty blog.

Now chill.

Family Adventure Collective said...

hey tammy! looking forward to reading, whatever, whenever you post :). thanks for sharing bits of your life...