
Now Farmor is sitting on a plane headed back to Sweden. We said goodbye today, and poor Emma is so tenderhearted. She cried and sobbed for awhile in the car and keep saying how she was thinking about Farmor. I thought about all the trips to Ohio as a kid that we would have tearful goodbyes and cry as we pulled out of my grandparents driveway. It isn't easy saying good bye. It is truly "till we meet again", and not good bye. A huge thank you to Farmor for the many hours of babysitting,cleaning,laundry and most of all her company! Welcome back, Farmor!
1 comment:
Thank you Tammy! I miss you all so VERY much! It has been such a wonderful time to stay with you all. It will be interesting to see for how long time I will stay here in U-sala, before I am returning to S L C. Thinking about you every hour!
Post a Comment