Monday, June 23, 2008

Bittersweet Goodbye

Now the "other" Holm family has left. With that it was a very sad goodbye. We had such a great time with them. The kids played every waking minute! Erik was surprisingly sweet with baby Milly! And the slight language gap was no problem for the girls with Milton. They had a blast, and so did we. My previous blogs show some highlights of their stay with us! Thanks for visit guys we miss you already!!!!




Can u believe they surprised us with this??? Hence the bittersweet ending of their time with us.
I am thrilled with our gift- can I call it my gift since I might use it the most?






Kram!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Wow...how time flies. Looks like you're enjoying the wonderful Rockies~! I'll be in Denver this week visiting my folks! Miss you! God Bless...

Anonymous said...

aaa vi saknar er, vill bara saga att vi hade det saaa bra hos er

manga kramar & karlek

malin