
Wow. It is started. A little experiment to see if it really is true! All these Swedes complained that they could comment to my wondrous blogs because they were not myspace members. Sigh. Everyone is moving to facebook. Sigh again. I feel like I am one step behind. My hubby started a blog somewhere else but we have failed to figure it out. So here we go, I sit, I write, you read you write and then we are good, eh????
5 comments:
First! Woo hoo!
Welcome to the world of blogger! May I add you to my list?
Hej Tammy,
Hoppas att jag nu kan ha möjlighet att kommentera din blogg. Har ordnat googleregistrering. Jag är verkligen imponerad över de fina presenter barnen tillverkat till mig. Snälla, tala om för dem att jag är SÅ glad och Tacksam!
tammy loo,
du vet inte att jag har facebook!dar lagger jag upp mina bilder.
Nu ska jag lasa dina bloggar
kram
Rosita
Hey Tammy,
I don't have myspace or facebook. Don't plan on getting it either. I plan on being faithful to yahoo. I know...I am behind the times...oh well. I did just turn 30, so I guess it is time to be set in my ways on some issues. ;)
Good to hear from you! Say hi to Peter.
Anthony
Post a Comment